Friday, July 31, 2009

Vital Wonders Boutique Has Moved

Vital Wonders Boutique has moved, where to; is still up in the air. The building that Vital Wonders was in, closed; all the shops had to move on. A very sad ordeal, having invested so much in the store's development, having sacrificed maybe too much, but when one door closes, another opens.

I am looking for a new location, but unfortunately will be closed until then. My new web site is up and will be fully working by next week. Then I will be dedicating myself to making fantastic new jewelry designs and styles. It is all about looking forward, fashion forward, having faith in the future and open to new adventures. We will see what develops. Beauty oft times comes out of chaos.

I was trying to put down roots in the middle of a brewing storm, and am not terribly surprised the boat capsized. I'll float on top of the heaving swelling ocean until I sight land. Ahoy!

No comments: